Techflex Insultherm Header and Exhaust Wrap SI
Silica Wrap Withstands Continuous Heat up to 2,000°F. For a more wear resistance, the Techflex Insultherm Silica Header Wrap is made from texturized amorphous silica filament yarn woven into a strong and flexible form. Because the yarn is texturized into a bulky form it provides excellent insulating values. Header Wrap SI is not made from leached fiberglass, resulting in a much more wear resistant finished product.
- Insultherm Silica Header Wrap is available in Natural.
- Operating Temperatures - Maximum Continuous (MIL-I-23053) 2,000°F/1,093°C / Melt (ASTM D-2117) 3,000°F/1,649°C
- Flammability Rating Non-Flammable
- Recommended Cutting Scissor
- Colors 1
- Wall Thickness .0625 - .125
- Specific Gravity 2.2